Banking and Finance
For most businesses, the availability of internal and external finance and how it is structured is key to their day-to-day operations and strategic direction.
Our Banking and Finance team are part of a network of 2,400 lawyers in over 85 countries, advising an extensive client base which includes FTSE 200 corporates, mid-market companies, large private businesses and multinationals. We have extensive cross-border transactional experience. We can support you in making and implementing important finance decisions such as:
Taking on new bank facilities or refinancing existing ones
- We act for lenders and borrowers alike, advising on new facilities and refinancings across a variety of sectors including real estate, hotels, leisure, retail and healthcare.
- Negotiating and dealing with all security and guarantees, both domestic and cross-border.
- Documenting financial covenant re-sets and the waiver of covenant breaches.
- Advising both lenders and borrowers (including private equity funds and management teams) in relation to the funding of leveraged and management buy-outs.
- Documenting and implementing intra-group lending and support arrangements.
Restructuring/reorganisation related finance advice
- Review of bank facilities and security to identify issues and consent requirements when borrowers are contemplating a reorganisation, disposal or acquisition.
- Documentation of intra-group loans, corporate bonds, guarantees and security and any amendments, waivers or releases.
- Advising banks on the design and implementation of cash pooling product offerings to customers, including assisting with the legal documentation.
- Advising corporates on the implementation and documentation of intra-group cash management systems.
So whether you need advice on a new or existing facility or other financing arrangements please speak to John Naccarato.